Reign Of Ruin is the exciting new adventure module in Jon Brazer Enterprises’ Deadly Delves product line, and is designed for the Fifth Edition of the World’s Oldest Fantasy Roleplaying Game. This adventure is designed to heartily challenge a party of 7th- or 8th-level PCs and leave them with a memorable heroic tale. Inside this volume, you’ll find:
- 18 New or Modified Monsters and NPCs for your campaign, including lizardfolk warpriests, swarms of undead, and a black dragon fighter
- 9 New Traps to menace the PCs, including retractable stair spikes, acid bath chambers, and statues that spray corrosive fluid
- 3 New Magic Items waiting to be discovered, including the glorious rainbow sceptre.
- Full-color maps of a Crannogtown village, as well as five floors of a terrifying temple dungeon
- Specialized advice on playing a cunning black dragon against a group of PCs in a dangerous game of cat and mouse
- Enough content for five 7th- or 8th-level PCs to gain nearly two levels, with ideas to extend the story even further once you’re done exploring the temple