The Shackleton Expanse Campaign Guide presents a thrilling, all-new area of the Beta Quadrant to explore: the Shackleton Expanse. Countless wonders and mysteries await within, including strange spatial phenomena that confuse sentient life-forms as well as starship sensors, ancient alien technologies powerful enough to move or obliterate entire star systems, dangerous new species to encounter, and so much more!
• A detailed sandbox setting centered on the Shackleton Expanse and Starbase 364, the only jointly-run Federation-Klingon starbase.
• Five new playable alien species, including the Orions and four species unique to the Shackleton Expanse.
• An epic 10-part campaign spanning the original series and The Next Generation eras, featuring the mysterious Tilikaal.
• Guidance on how to create your own stories set in the Shackleton Expanse and beyond, across a century or more of the Star Trek timeline.
• A large selection of NPCs found in and near the Expanse, including the command staff of Starbase 364 and many new life-forms.
• Starship statistics for "hero" vessels as well as NPC spacecraft from a variety of alien species, both new and familiar.
• Historical excerpts, personal logs, and intercepted communications, providing fresh perspectives on events related to the Shackleton Expanse.
• All contents are adaptable for use with groups of pioneering Starfleet officers or fearless Klingon warriors.
This book requires a Star Trek Adventures core rulebook to use.