Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Brancalonia RPG Setting Book (5E)
For the Bounty!
Based on Italian tradition, folklore, history, landscapes, literature, and pop culture, Brancalonia is a Campaign Setting for the 5th Edition of the most famous RPG ever.
Enter the Kingdom of Brancalonia, a land full of pitfalls and money-making opportunities. Create your own band of Knaves, enlist in a free company, get yourself some well-paid jobs, deliver a fist-and-knife buffet to those who have it coming.
Once you have collected a tidy sum and somewhat climbed the ranks of your company, you'll be ready to try your luck in that final job that could enable you to go out in a blaze of glory. After all, what could possibly go wrong?
Inside this book, you'll find:
• A general description of the Kingdom, its history and its main regions.
• 5 new playable races, in addition to the human, taken from Italian tradition and folklore.
• 12 new subclasses, one for each of the basic classes, like the benandante and the superstician; the sword-player and the brigand; the miraculist and the friar.
• New Backgrounds, Talents, Equipment, and Magic Items typical of the Brancalonian Knaves.
• Secrets, threats, curiosities, places of interest, rumors, and game hints for the Condottiero, including random tables generator for Dives, Memorabilia, and Roads to nowhere!
• New Setting Rules: Dive GAmes, Brawls, Shoddy Equipment, Misdeeds, Notoriety, Bounties, Den Management, Revels, and Prophecies.
• In Search of Quatrins: a collection of 6 adventures set in different parts of the Kingdom.
• 24 new monsters and antagonists, inspired by Italian history, tradition, and folklore.